Welcome Guest ( Přihlásit se | Registrovat )

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: Graphics Card Crashing
PříspěvekNapsal: pát 13. črc 2018 12:27:41 
Vojín
Vojín

Hello,

I have had RL for almost a year now and most of the constant crashing and freezing issues started around the beginning of this year. What happens? At random times whenever I am playing, my screen will either freeze or (like a blue screen) will blank out into a random color. About 2 months ago, the only way for me to fix this was restarting my computer. Now, I can just fix it(most of the time) by spamming the Ctrl+Alt+Del. keys. I have looked into this issue and found out that a lot of people have this same issue and a lot of them have the GTX 970(same as me). When I played this game in late 2015, I was using the GTX 660 and had little to no issues running this game. Now that I have the 970, my brother uses the 660 and has little to no issues at all. What's weird is that I run all of my other games (Battlefield 4, GTA V, Warthunder, etc.) fine with hardly any issues. This game is the only game that causes my graphics card to freeze and crash, but yet is nowhere as intensive as my other games. I have tried many of the suggestions like Verifying integrity of game cache, updating my drivers, increasing fan speed, reinstalling the game, and checking dxdiag.

Any help will be apprecited.

I didn't find the right solution from the Internet.

References:
https://psyonix.com/forum/viewtopic.phpf=34&t=24132
Startup video studio

Thank you.

Předmět příspěvku: Re: Graphics Card Crashing
PříspěvekNapsal: úte 30. říj 2018 11:46:37 
Vojín
Vojín

We're helping you out by providing a list of unique girl names. And if you need more inspiration,we recently released the best of the least popular names for both boys and girls, which is worth a look for inspiration.

Předmět příspěvku:
Napsal:  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]