Welcome Guest ( Přihlásit se | Registrovat )

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]

Autor Zpráva
 Předmět příspěvku: This game is going Full Nexon Combat Arms.
PříspěvekNapsal: pát 22. pro 2017 15:39:07 
Nadrotmistr
Nadrotmistr

Hello,

It was only a matter of time, those guys at Kiev just don't give a ****, this is their way of coming out completely about it. This game will never get better if you reward them in this way, they do not deserve it at this point.

I implore all of you, DO NOT buy into this, boycott this company and let them see that we're not gonna take this lying down anymore. None of the actual issues are being addressed in regards to VPN users, lag comp, new servers, or any game-breaking glitches that still exist.

This has to stop. You have the power to vote with your dollar to say "NO!" to this. Do not give them another penny until they resolve the issues with this game. They chose to be Free 2 Play, no one forced them into that business model. They're using cheap tactics to take money from those who are susceptible to addictive behavior, enough is enough!

I was honestly willing to put down money to support them, once they managed to bring back a server closer to the West Coast. This act of treason has made that an impossibility, I will never support a company that's willing to stoop this low to gain some profit.

Please Help.

Thanks !

I didn't find the right solution from the internet.

References:
https://wf.my.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38761

Creative Online Advertising

Předmět příspěvku:
Napsal:  

Všechny časy jsou v UTC + 1 hodina [ Letní čas ]